Product: Bella Collina Customer Care Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bella Collina in Clifton, New Jersey - Audied442@gmail.com

Bella Collina - Audied442@gmail.com
Everyone wants to care, facility, good service, and friendly staff but I couldn't find these things. Meal and dessert were tasteless no good color and taste we found. The clubhouse of this Bella is so dirty and smelling. Hate the style of everything found there. No washrooms are clean there and not a sitting area is good for staff. This is not a beautiful place.

I did a reverse image search on the photo, and Don Karl Juravin stole it off a yelp profile of a woman from Durham, NC... Doesn't even live in the same state.... FAKE.

ANOTHER FAKE REVIEW FROM DON KARL JURAVIN WHO LOST MULTIPLE LAWSUITS WITH BELLA COLLINA FOR POSTING FAKE REVIEWS JUST LIKE THIS. GOOGLE HIS NAME AND READ UP ON HIS RECENT CONVICTIONS FOR CONSUMER FRAUD

View more comments (1)
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
  • Scam
  • Bella Collina Pollution
  • Bella Collina Management

Bella Collina in San Francisco, California - Randall F. Greene is a Cheater Man

I have problems with my lawyer Randall F. Greene, he claims me 3 invoices of procedures finished 1 two years, 2 a year 3 several months. I always asked him, before starting any procedure, how much it was going to cost, we reached an agreement that was always verbal and he paid it month after month. My surprise comes now when I claim more than 10,000 $ presenting me with invoices of what marks the law school. He never mentioned anything or I signed any budget. Threatens to report me if I do not pay immediately. He is not an honest man. I'm very worried I do not know what to do.

Holy cow Don your English is atrocious in this.. It is so obviously a ridiculous post...

The review posted here by Don Karl Juravin is FAKE. Bella Collina (DCS) and Randall F.

Greene are plaintiffs in a lawsuit brought against Don Karl Juravin aka Adi Jorbin and have been successful in getting a stunning injunction against Juravin for slander, defamation and tortious interference.

Currently, the judge is holding Juravin in contempt of court in that case and sanctions against Juravin now add up to more than $260,000. Plus fees and costs for postings like this.

View more comments (1)
Bella Collina Customer Care
Cons
  • Cheater man
  • No attention
  • Bad managements
Loss
Full refund
  • Bella Collina Fraud
  • Bella Collina Mismanagement

Bella Collina BAD & Irresponsible Management

1.1
Highly disappointed, we attended a black tie wedding at the club, you would think for a high end event the grounds would be inspected (knowing that several cars would be coming through) but clearly this was not a priority. As we drove onto the grounds our tire exploded because we drove over a pair of rusty pliers in the driveway, now the two employees who helped were exceptional however the management was not! They acted as if they would be and then when I called today Jennifer was incredibly rude and dismissive and flat out said they can't be responsible for every work truck that fixes things on their property and because the pliers had no name on them she was not going to pay and refused my request to speak with a manager directly, telling me "No we're not responsible and they are not available to talk to you" this is no way to run a business and I definitely would never host an event here based on the treatment I received and the lack of care they give to their grounds.
#1419501

That is true

ArrivaMedicalSupport

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

More fake things from Don Karl Juravin.

#1319280

Fake and bogus repost by Don Adi Juravin. Don't believe this stuff that he writes under anonymous or various names with supporting comments. He attacked my business online with fake reviews and I am on to him as well as others

This is another bogus posting by internet scamm guy Don Juravin who is also known as Adi Juravin. He is in a lot of trouble with the IRS and FTC.

BEWARE!

I love Bella Collina! We had our wedding there and Justin about everything was perfect.

Should have treated with respect and not like a SCAMMER. Management is responsible for the roads. Didn't think to DEFRAUD Bella Collina.

@Hali L

I'M going to GUESS HALI L is don karl JURAVIN. CAPITALIZATION!!!!

View more comments (7)
Bella Collina Customer Care
Cons
  • I felt scammed
  • Cheap treatment
  • Bad management
Improve customer service