Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Repeated internet failures in Bella Collina ghost town

Repeated internet failures in Bella Collina ghost town
Repeated internet failures in Bella Collina ghost town Though Bella Collina was established 15 years ago, only 1 internet provider is willing to service this ghost town. Even then with a lot of problems and repeated issues. When I moved to Bella Collina not long ago, I encountered many internet connection issues and it seems like Spectrum is not really liking this remote community. Without the internet, I can't have cellular connection or telephone at all... You guessed it right. Ghost town Bella Collina has not been taken seriously also by the cellular carriers. So much so, that when Bella Collina community doesn't have an internet connection, there is no communication AT ALL with the gate and even less security for this unsecured remote community. How remote? 45 minutes from downtown Disney and not 20-25 minutes as Bella Collina sales deceivably advertise. How much of a ghost town? only 5-7% of the lots are really occupied with real families calling Bella Collina "home" https://bella-collina.reviews/homes-lots/communication-problems-bella-collina-ghost-town/ Don Karl Juravin (resident of Bella Collina, Montverde, Florida)

Bella Collina is a remote location 45-50 minutes from downtown Orlando. Only about 5% of the lots or occupied by families that can call it "only home"

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN WHO IS BEING SUED BY BELLA COLLINA

BellaCollina

Walking around, especially at night, Bella Collina is a spooky place... feels unsafe. I will show you pictures.

Don Karl Juravin

@BellaCollina

You mean pictures of construction site dumpsters, workers cars, garbage bins you knock over and take pictures of, or your own house falling apart that you blame Bella For? OH NO!!

That is spooky. You know, if you want to see something spooky, watch your own videos.

BellaCollina

Bella Collina is a ghost town: 15 years since establishment and yet only 5-7% of the lots have real homes with real families calling Bella Collina home...

I have almost no cellular coverage which means that for the last 15 years cellular companies don't think BELLA COLLINA is worth investing in.

@BellaCollina

Get a better cellphone provider. Or is you credit bad cause of all the IRS liens?

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN WHO IS BEING SUED BY BELLA COLLINA FOR NOT PAYING HIS BILLS AND NOT MOWING HIS YARD

View more comments (6)
Review
Cons
  • Scam
  • Bad managements
  • Fraud
Falling values for 15 years
Change POA president
  • Scam
  • Bella Collina Scam
  • Bella Collina Reviews
  • Bella Collina Homes

ALERT! BELLA COLLINA RESIDENTS APOLOGIZE TO BELLA COLLINA’S DEVELOPER FOR FILING SHAM LAWSUITS

5.0
Bella Collina residents Bart & Kathryn Sutherin have released an official apology letter to the developers of Bella Collina for the filing of a sham Federal lawsuit that was filed by their former lawyer, Orlando Attorney Timothy McCullough of the firm McCullough & Mitchell, P.A. Currently, Mr. McCullough has lost 4 of the original 7 plaintiffs in the Federal case styled as CSBS, et al v. Dwight C. Schar, et al, (case # 5:17-cv-86-oc-PGBPRL, Middle District of Florida) and the plaintiffs have lost on virtually every motion filed by them. At this time, the defendants have been awarded monetary sanctions against the plaintiffs on several occasions as ordered by the Federal Court. In addition to losing his clients, Mr. McCullough has also lost two co-counsel law firm’s almost immediately after their respective entry into the case. This is very telling about the lack of facts in the case and more about their discovery that the case is full of fantastic and crazy conspiracy theories which have no basis in fact. One of the lawyers that is now seeking to withdraw after only a couple of months in the case, has referred to Mr. McCullough as being untruthful to the court in recent filings and describing Mr. McCullough’s complaint against us as being “deficient”. Very telling, indeed. DCS, Bella Collina’s POA and the other innocent defendants thank all our friends and neighbors for their kind support against this fraudulent and abusive litigation which is nothing more than a shakedown by a greedy lawyer and complicit clients who are hoping for a big pay day. The documents here have been downloaded from the public record and are for all to view and submit their opinions on. Please feel free to contact the author, Randall F. Greene should you wish to discuss or have any questions at 407.469.4000.
Review
#1151962 Review #1151962 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Wife and i invested in bella collina
  • Place is beautiful
  • Great place to live
Great place to live
  • Bella Collina Reviews
  • Bella Collina Lawsuits

Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin
I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the States from where we live in the U.K., to see how this crazy neighbour of ours posted a very large and defamatory banner in his front yard which claims the the developer was the mafia and the development was jinxed! To add insult to injury, he has not mowed his lawn in months and he insists on leaving his rubbish bins in the street 7 days a week! We and our other neighbours complained to the POA and property managers as this was an awful situation, and it was hurting our property's value; as well as being perfectly embarrassing when friends would pop in for a visit because everyone was forced to drive by his house. I decided to find our who this person is and when I googled his name, Don Juravin....Whoa! I saw one insane story right after another. I would like to commend our POA managers who work for free in a thankless job to make this place look wonderful every day! Good job I say dragging this man into court so he could no longer hurt us mentally as well as financially. And another word of thanks goes to Andrew the property manager, who has to deal with this craziness daily and always answers our calls no matter what the issues are, big or small. Thanks to DCS for working hard and investing millions here and making it a wonderful place for everyone. Pictures downloaded here were taken by me and other neighbours. I downloaded the judges order from Lake County Florida Court's website which is public record. Thanks for reading!

I agree with this review about the beauty of Bella Collina, and that the bulk of the on line negative comments comes from one discredited source.

This sounds like a post made by yes communities there's no way that anybody take your time to make this post if they didn't work for us communities. No one comes on here to read complaints that's satisfied with their community it's ridiculous to assume that this is a legitimate post made by a legal resident of yes communities.

Yes communities is a farce ever since the 2017 acquisition a 2 billion dollar sell out to a Singapore Investment Company. The place has gotten worse since that time but yes communities as you can read on the internet is one of the worst places to live in the country.

@Same old

But somehow they have managed to become the second largest wonder of manufactured home parks in the country!

View more comments (2)
Review
Pros
  • Dcs invested millions in bella collina
  • Wife and i invested in bella collina
Reason of review
Great place to live and very responsible management

Bella Collina scores big win against Don Karl Juravin in court, congratulations!

5.0
I am a Bella Collina resident and I, my husband and children are very, very happy with how the management has cleaned up this place. I don't always agree with them on certain policies, but we live in a free country, and that's ok. I am very much aware however of a rather ruinous individual named Don Karl Juravin who lives in Bella Collina and has made his unwanted presence very well known, unfortunately. To start off with, around a year ago, we saw he posted fake reviews online about Bella Collina trying to damage the reputation of the community, the developer owners and our HOA. That is horrible, because I know how hard these folks have worked and invested lots of money to make the place beautiful again and bring the values back up, for everyone. Additionally, this man hung gigantic banners in his front yard advertising for his fake anti Bella Collina review website that was damaging to the entire neighborhood by saying it was jinxed and it was controlled by the mafia. He apparently told one of my neighbors that it was his constitutional "right" to say and do this. He also placed big signs on his mini van saying that Bella Collina was a scam and owned by the mafia, among other things. We have been more than perplexed by his actions with the signs, websites, mini van signs, and why he has not mowed his lawn in months. In addition, he leaves his trash in the street 7 days a week and it is disgusting. What could be up with this? It makes no sense. Well, I think I might have figured it out when I googled his name. I was shocked as to all of the controversy surrounding him. I was stunned as to how many lawsuits are against him from the government for supposedly selling fake products online, bribery accusations, IRS issues to the suing his customers who left him a negative reviews. I am downloading some of the things I found online about him, as well as the judges order for him to take that perfectly atrocious banner down! My theory is that he wants to become such a problem here that he hopes the Home owners will just buy him out to make him go away....well good luck with that one Mr. Juravin if that is your motive. Thank you HOA, DCS (Paul, Randall and Rick) for tackling this guy and not backing down and making him clean up his house, yard, and taking the signs down. This is why I recommend Bella Collina to our friends! p.s. I downloaded all of these things online and from the Lake County Florida Court House.
Review
Pros
  • Dcs turned bella collina around
  • Place is beautiful
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lies
Great place to live!
  • Roca Labs Reviews

Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake

5.0
The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious, and defamatory reviews / blogs online. The second suit is because Don Karl Juravin refuses to maintain his home and yard area. The third suit is for posting illegal and defamatory signage on the property which is not allowed in the governing documents. Mr Juravin has also incessantly hasrassed employees there and constantly files false police reports against those employees. The local police have labeled him a nuisance and a "cop shopper" with his numerous false reports. I have attached from the public record the first lawsuit for libel against Juravin for posting false and malicious blogs and reviews for your review. Google Don Karl Juravinand Roca Labs. You will see numerous lawsuits and indictments against him and judgements from the IRS, FTC, and other creditors. He is not to be trusted.
#1392086

Ah, Cooper, I mean Don Juravin, you have way too much time on your hands. Why don’t you spend some quality time with your lawyer planning your upcoming bankruptcy?

Maybe plan a move back to Israel..oh wait, they won’t take you because of your past convictions and bankruptcy there.

Oh boy, maybe Canada will take you. Good luck with all that you have going on.

How about us? Please tell internet world why we won our lawsuit and will be filling a class action .

@Cooper

Let’s hear it Louis??? Give me a case number..I don’t think you can. This like a fake Don Juravin comment.

@Anonymous

Louis write so many things bad.. I do not like as my husband and I used to work for him but he is really Don who did not pay us for work. He told us his name was Louis and we want our money

#1392046
@Cooper

Cooper, you did not win your lawsuit and there will be no class action. Look it up dufus.

This guy and kathy griffin should be on the same boat , going over the water fall... we all shouldn't even pay attend to this wacko... we r just giving him life by talking about it....

I am a Bella Resident and have seen and heard this nut job. He is damaging my property value because of his antics and I may sue him for damages.

Couldn't agree more! I came across this article;

then started searching about Roca Labs. The whole article is concerning. I thought this was pretty crazy.

"There are more than 100 complaints, most of which revolve around the fact that once Roca Labs has access to your credit card information (which it acquires during its "qualification" process), your account will be charged for the entirety of the purchase, no matter what. There are no refunds, no returns and -- as its Terms and Conditions state -- the company reserves the right to charge you even more if you make your unhappiness with the product public."

WTH kinda business is this?

I searched a little further an noticed all these *** webpages saying all the same things. They look like bad spam emails. This Don Juravin sounds shady. No wonder hes being investigated.

Great review. I am a Bella Collina resident and have drive past this guys house every day with two foot tall weeds in his front yard and now a huge banner trashing our neighborhood.

This guy won't like the end of this mess he has created.

Bella Collina is a beautiful place and this guy is trying to ruin it. My hat is off to DCS for having the balls to sue this *** bag.

Good review and hope they get em' as they say in the south

View more comments (9)
Review
Pros
  • Place is beautiful
  • Dcs turned bella collina around
Cons
  • Don karl juravin lies
Reason of review
Bella Collina is a great place

1.1
BEWARE: Bella Collina is JINXED with BAD LUCK
Don't buy a home, wedding, lot, event or golf before you learn about the BAD LUCK and JINX of Bella Collina. Since 2002 Bella Collina was associated with SCAM and FRAUD. History Of Losses & Fraud Lawsuits Bella Collina, the brainchild of Edward Robert Ginn III, looks like a ghost town even today this 1,900-acre property that was designed to hold 800 homes. Only 48 houses dot the landscape and very few have families in them. The Florida suit also alleges that Mr. Ginn worked to artificially inflate the prices of parcels in his development. In one case, according to the lawsuit, a buyer bought two properties for a total of $1.007 million, and Mr. Ginn’s title company recorded the respective sale prices as $1.007 million and $1. The company then used the larger price as a “comparable” figure in an appraisal for Roy Bridges, a British financial adviser who bought a property for $1.195 million, according to appraisal records. Mr. Bridges’s property is now in foreclosure. Mr. Ginn contends that “the county recorded it incorrectly.” According to a transcript of a video obtained by a law firm representing property owners in the suit, a Ginn salesman told a group of potential buyers at Bella Collina that “Lot 5 sold for $2.1 million this morning.” But property records showed that the parcel sold for just $416,900, according to the lawsuit. When Mr. Ginn was in his 30s, he worked with the Butcher brothers, Jake and C. H. Jr., Tennessee bankers who went to prison for bank fraud. In 1986, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation sued Mr. Ginn, (real estate developer of Bella Collina) contending that he had participated in a scheme with the brothers to defraud banks under the pretense of developing a property in that state. The A & G deals are cited in a class-action suit filed last week in federal district court in Florida, alleging a scheme to sell properties based on fraudulent appraisals. Mr. Ginn says he now faces about 30 lawsuits. Don Karl Juravin is EXPOSING the truth with FACTS to WARN consumers of homes and wedding couples

FAKE REVIEW AND COMMENTS BY DON KARL JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN WHO IS BEING SUED BY BELLA COLLINA

Continued to be JINXED with BAD LUCK

A lot in Bella Collina is valued at $5,000 and when considering that there are 700+ lots available.....

It seems like the math can't lie. These are numerical FACTS.

BellaCollina

The FACT remains: Bella Collina is JINXED with BAD LUCK.

I would not get married in Bella Collina or have a WEDDING there.... I wonder how many divorces or BAD weddings/marriages.... I will check

Don Karl Juravin

Bella Collina resident

Google Don Karl Juravin, Adi D. Juravin and Adi Jorbin.

You will see that he is under indictment and being sued by the FTC for consumer fraud. He was also convicted in Israel for the same thing and then filed bankruptcy after numerous personal judgments were entered in against him.

@Anonymous

This guy is such a loser

Don Juravin wrote the *** comment below and as usual, he makes this stuff up as he goes.

This Bella Collina is a FRAUD since 2002 and has been in court over 700 times.

Don Juravin is an ignorant fool. I am happy he got his *** kicked in court

Don Karl Juravin wrote the ridiculous comment below and it shows how ignorant he really is. According to public records that lawsuit against the owners of Bella Collina is blowing up left and right in the faces of the plaintiffs, which is pretty funny.

This will prove to be a costly litigation expedition for them.

Hey Don, heard you were in court the other day with them, how did it go??? (Expect silence everyone).

Discovery and depositions should be very interesting and juicy in this case:

Dwight C. Schar

Paul E.

Simonson

DCS Investments Holdings GP

Alan Tarpell

David Burman Aegis Community Management Solutions, Inc. Randall F. Greene Keith Clarke Paul Lebreux Richard C. Arrighi James D.

Ryan Michael J.

Ryan The Ryan Law Group LLC, Rocking Red H, LLC Ricky L. Scharich Bella Collina Towers, LLC

@Anonymous

I think its going to be juicy when the Judge throws this ABSURD lawsuit out. But it'll be even sweeter when the counter suit(s) BURY you, your cohorts and puts your quack lawyer out of business.

@Anonymous

Nah, it'll be boring. But if your looking for something juicy, try the FTC investigation findings of Don Juravin and Roca Labs. Plenty of "juicy" material in that...

@Pierre

Yep, that's right. All of this *** is written by that *** Don Juravin

This guy is an ***. I met this guy at the club about six months ago.

I can tell you that I was not impressed with him or his idiotic speeches on how great Israel is. If it is so good to live there, go the F back and quit ruining our neighborhood you carpet bagger.

Ginn? This guy needs to update his facts. Ginn hasn't been involved in Bella in YEARS.

I've reviewed the FTC lawsuit for $25M in claims against this guy (Don Karl Juravin). It's interesting what the paid favorable commentators say attesting to how it works.

It's really quite simple: 1. thoroughly starve yourself 2. Exercise 3.

And most importantly take my worthless weight loss formula (that's how I can make $$) and then, miraculously you will lose weight!! Genius insight for the Messiah inventor to come up with something like that!!

I am also a resident in Bella Collina, and in fact was in the original launch. About 10 years ago, as Rassgot points out, the recession hit us very hard, and because Bella had achieved such high initial sale prices in those original launches, of course it fell more than most at that time.

I view DCS as basically saving Bella by bringing in monetary commitments in 2012, and enforcing the CC&R's; without which the Club and golf course likely would have failed, and subsequently lot and home values would have suffered even more.

Despite the false claims in the current litigations (including anything that Don Karl Juravin is posting), property values continue to go up, new home construction is accelerating, and the property landscaping and amenities are outstandingly well kept--all as a result of DCS taking control of Bella. Anyone who doesn't see the reality of this is either an ***, a scammer attempting to avoid what they legitimately owe, or an extortionist looking to score money through threats of intimidation.

Again, here are some actual facts about Don Juravin. He is under investigation by the FTC, has liens imposed by the IRS.

Here is a site that is FULL of facts about Juravin, with links to the cited material.

Juravin is such a loser

Haha! The *** that posted this posted a news article that is over 10 years old.

Apparently the writer is not aware of this thing we called a "recession".

From what I read about this don juravin, he is a complete buffoon and is probably pissed that these guys are going to take his ***.. I hope this tard has the $ when they come a knocking after winning their case!

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN WHO IS BEING SUED BY BELLA COLLINA

HIS POSTINGS ARE NOTHING BUT NONSENSE AND PROVEN LIARS CANNOT BE BELIEVED. GOOGLE DON KARL JURAVIN, ROCA LABS, & ADI JURAVIN

View more comments (20)
Review
Cons
  • Real estate fraud
  • Randall greene embezelment
  • Bella collina is jinxed with bad luck
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
For the company stop defrauding
  • Real Estate Scam
  • Bella Collina Homes Bad Value
  • Wedding Bad Luck

Bella Collina - Trouble makers that only stand for themsleves

5.0
I am a home owner in Bella on the golf side and know the management people and Randall green and Paul and others and I can say that I am one of about 100 people who own and live in Bella and are very happy with things... I have been here from the beginning and have seen the great things that they all are doing to make this a better place... this wacko guy just bought here , why didn't he do this bs research before he bought... why u have to be the 1 or 2 or 3 to spoil everything g for everyone else just be cause of your ignorance....I would not pay attention to this loser and I would tell anyone this is a great investment... I grew up here, not from another state much less another country like this ***, the same stuff that we are going thru which is nothing different than isleworth went thru 35 years ago... I say u not happy... sell and go some where else cause there are a lot of me here that are with the hoa board and the owners of D.C.'s .. let me know maybe all of us will buy your *** out and send you packing... ps I am Troy Bennett a very happy home owner here at Bella and my wife and I love it here....Bella's like the us... *** people say *** lies and blow things out of proportion and the. *** people believe it and repeat what they don't know what the *** they are talking about... this is what's wrong with America and this is the only thing that's wrong with Bella, ask others like me.... you will hear a much different story on things around here....
Good quality

Bella Collina BAD & Irresponsible Management

1.1
Highly disappointed, we attended a black tie wedding at the club, you would think for a high end event the grounds would be inspected (knowing that several cars would be coming through) but clearly this was not a priority. As we drove onto the grounds our tire exploded because we drove over a pair of rusty pliers in the driveway, now the two employees who helped were exceptional however the management was not! They acted as if they would be and then when I called today Jennifer was incredibly rude and dismissive and flat out said they can't be responsible for every work truck that fixes things on their property and because the pliers had no name on them she was not going to pay and refused my request to speak with a manager directly, telling me "No we're not responsible and they are not available to talk to you" this is no way to run a business and I definitely would never host an event here based on the treatment I received and the lack of care they give to their grounds.
#1419501

That is true

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

More fake things from Don Karl Juravin.

#1319280

Fake and bogus repost by Don Adi Juravin. Don't believe this stuff that he writes under anonymous or various names with supporting comments. He attacked my business online with fake reviews and I am on to him as well as others

This is another bogus posting by internet scamm guy Don Juravin who is also known as Adi Juravin. He is in a lot of trouble with the IRS and FTC.

BEWARE!

I love Bella Collina! We had our wedding there and Justin about everything was perfect.

Should have treated with respect and not like a SCAMMER. Management is responsible for the roads. Didn't think to DEFRAUD Bella Collina.

@Hali L

I'M going to GUESS HALI L is don karl JURAVIN. CAPITALIZATION!!!!

View more comments (7)
Review
Cons
  • Not luxtury
  • I felt scammed
  • Cheap treatment
Poor customer service
Improve customer service
  • Bella Collina Florida
  • Bella Collina Management

Bella Collina homes (Florida) FRAUD

2.0
I was allured to invest in Bella Collina. Here are the real facts about Bella Collina homes located in Montverde, Florida: Almost EVERYONE who invested in the properties there lost money. A lot of money. Million of Dollars. It is claimed that the entire "project" of Bella Collina started as a SCAM and deceptive hype where victims paid over $1,000,000 for land. According to ONE of the lawsuits, the alleged fraud consisted of false representations, deceptively created impressions of false values, artificially created scarce supply of properties and memberships, and artificially high demand based upon fake illusory real estate sales. The lawsuit accuses the builders or sellers of defrauding investors and purchasers at 10 properties in Florida, including Bella Collina, 15920 County Road 455.

i like it bella collina https://twitter.com/BellaCollina_FL

#1419502

Bella Collina, Dwight Schar, Randall Greene and convicted felon Rick Arrighi (Rick Arrighi) have been accused of Fraud, Scam or embezzlement more than once

The only thing fraudulent in Bella Collina is Don Juravin who as convicted in Israel for scamming consumers and has down the same thing here in the US. He just bankrupted one of his companies last week and I can’t wait to see what kind of crazy nonsense to ensue. Google his name and you will see what he is all about.

Don Karl Juravin needs to branch out a bit to include more original fake names and comments. They kind of all run together when posting so many lies, under so many false names.

Rick Giancomo is spot on!! Don Juravin however isn't just your "run of the mill" nut job. He hit the mother load jackpot, or has just about cornered the market on NUT JOB!!!

Unfortunate for Bella, but eventually truth will prevail and he will rue the day he took this task on to trash good people and a great property.

This is all BS that any real estate agents are commenting. They certainly don't sound credible. It does sound eerily similar to the type of constant false posting by the central character is SCAM: Don Karl Juravin.

Oh bs news sweetheart... if u can say your name then your comments are worthless...

how do we even know u are are homeowner... good bye

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Deceptive review by Don Karl Juravin. He is well known for this but is usually posting fake positive comments about his fake weight loss products. What he does not realise is that he has the total opposite of a fan club and so many people are onto him that he has scammed.

#1319237

I heard that Juravin is consulting a bankruptcy lawyer in Tampa because of all of the judgements against him. Does anyone know if that is still true?

This is another dumb post by Don Adi Juravin who lives in Bella Collina and is fighting with the owners there. You can always tell when Don writes something, his writing skills in English are atrocious.

Don, next time you write this, say that you were "lured" not "allured".

This Juravin guy has his hands full now because the IRS has a $785,000.00 personal judgement on him and the FTC just filed for a $ 25 million dollar personal judgement as well.

Good luck Don Adi Juravin....by the way, why do you use some many aliases? What, or whom are you hiding from?

I am a real estate agent who sells at Bella Collina and my buyers are familiar with the dead beats who brought about the lawsuit. They are just angry that the POA is suing them for years of not paying their bills.

In addition, the lawyer that filed the lawsuit, E. Timothy McCoulogh has several legal malpractice claims against him in addition to filing bankruptcy last year.

The agents and the community appreciate what the developer and POA have done to get the project back in order. The only reason why you are attacking Randall Greene is because he is the front face of their legal complaints to collect money rightfully owed to the POA and you are obviously ignorant about the real Bella Collina story.

@Perry

Hey Perry,

Are you telling your potential buyers about the $40,000 and $80,000 TRAP and the $8,000 a year TRAP forever?

Are you telling them that the lot is actually worth $5,000 because that's what DCS Real Estate Holdings and Dwight C. Schar paid for them. Do the math.

A lot in Bella Collina is worth $5,000 and when you SCAM a home buyer to pay mare than that you can be DEFRAUDING them.

Them customers the truth!

Again this Bella Collina place is being sued and this time it's Randall Greene being accused of alleged dishonest and fraudulent business dealings and the newspapers write:

Bella Collina property owners, in lawsuit, allege racketeering

“The Defendants illegally usurped control of the POA. The POA, without member authorization, then filed 400 fraudulent lawsuits for the collection of invalid special assessments, which coerced lot owners to surrender their lots,” the lawsuit says.

FRAUD and scams continue to be the theme of Bella Collina. No real estate with conscious should sell property there.

Soon, real estate agents will be sued for selling and recommending Bella Collina real estate.

@Real Estate Agent

I read that dude.

These real estate agents are SCAMMING customers.

What you don't know is that I researched and a lot in Bella Collina is worth $5,000. That is real market value.

Someone ought to shout it load and to every real estate that tries to DEFRAUD home buyers into paying a lot for more than that.

@Nathan

This comment was posted by Don Adi Juravin who is a little man angry at the world. Good luck with the $25 million dollar judgement from the US government and the $1 million dollar plus lien from the IRS!

I went to Bella Collina last week to look at a home to build as I am being transferred to Orlando from NY/NJ for my job. I was really impressed at what I saw.

The course was in top condition and there were a lot of homes under construction. That's a great sign and I am going to move forward.

I have read some of these reviews that are bad and googled the name of the alleged poster, this character, Don Juravan. What I noticed is he posts crazy things all over the internet about everything ( as if anyone really cares about his opinions). It seems that anything he writes is just plain garbage.

I also found out he lives in Bella Collina where I am going to be building. I asked some of the future neighbors about him.

From what they said, he is a total nut job, and no one likes or wants to have anything to do with him; as has even gone as far as filing false police reports on innocent people if he has a beef with them.

I guess every neighborhood has to have a nut job or two!!! Either way, I am still moving there!

@Rick Giancomo

You were impressed because you were blinded by Randall F. Greene who is now accused of RACKETEERING together with the rest of the Bella Collina gang.

I was almost a victim.

If you bought a lot for more than $5,000 you are a SUCKER. This is what the last bulk of lots was sold for and this is how much it's worth.

Don't forget that you are also TRAPPED into paying for a good looking wedding venue which is a worthless club.

For the pleasure of visiting the ghost town club, you pay $5,000 a year for life.

Only suckers are buying in Bella Collina.

#1319725
@Nathan

"Nathan" is none other than serial fake poster Don Juravin! Hahahahahahahahahaha

So there was not FRAUD or SCAMS in the Bella Collina homes sales of real estate at all and this video is a lie?

I watched the video twice and it is very clear what the buyers felt: Buyers of lots and homes in Bella Collina felt SCAMMED and lost millions of Dollars.

I am confused.....

@Sebastian

Sebastian, what are you so confused about? You need to google CURRENT news stories and that will enlighten you.

I am a local broker and have sold a few homes over the past few years and my buyers love Bella Collina.

The video you are watching was partially created by a local broker who no longer lives here. He convinced a local producer to do the video at the golf channel. He neglected to tell that producer that he was secretly buying lots and was using the video to scare banks and sellers into selling lots very cheaply to him.

He ultimately bought almost 90 lots and a couple of homes to boot. When the Golf Channel producer found out they had been used and manipulated, they quickly disavowed and severed their relationship with this broker.

The new owners at Bella Collina are great and house prices have risen due to their clean up and marketing efforts. I have nothing but good things to say about the property and I want to continue to bring my clients there.

Vicky, glad you looked him up. Big difference between him and those big companies and that is they are not being sued for fraud and restraining orders are not issued against them for witness intimidation, among other rather unsavory items. In addition, they also have not violated asset freeze orders issued by the federal government.

I looked up this guy and WOW. He is a impressive.

He is being sued alongside the biggest companies in the country!

Like Whole Food and Apple and the biggest Mobile cheap company in the world and many of the biggest.

I also found out the he has 130,000 followers likes on Facebook and 80,000 on his own.....

He's a hansom devil.

@Vicky

Obviously you didn't look too closely to come to that conclusion.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot that this wasn't written by an actual person other than Don Juravin.

You are unnecessarily full of yourself.

This blog is a total fraud and was written by one individual and all supporting comments to this blog were written by the same individual.

@Andrew ***s Esq

Now that I looked him up and checked the subject further, please explain why this Bella Collina FRAUD post is not a fraud or a scam.

Isn't it the the first amendment right to post the facts?

@Vicky

It is your right to post your opinion, but when you claim fraud as a fact with nothing more than article that is years that was only an opinion itself; you do realize that you are opening yourself up to liable and slander claims, right? Be careful.

Roberto, look up the court records in the fifth district court of appeals as late as last year and you can see how these so called fraud cases were tossed. You need to get updated on the facts buddy.

And yes it does matter who wrote it because he is behind these and other fake blogs.

So get your facts straight.

@Terry Wainwright

Thanks Terry. So all the hundreds of people that invested in Bella Collina did not lose tens of millions of Dollars? Can you say that the buyer of properties in Bella Collina don't feel DEFRAUDED and SCAMMED by Bella Collina Properties?

Found this

Terry,

Do the math. The lots in Bella Collina are worth $5,000 a piece based on last bulk sale. Only a sucker will pay more.

Terry, what's wrong with you man?

I also considered buying in Bella Collina and as I was searching, this post opened my eyes!

I read about the FRAUD and SCAM in your community and how people lost millions of Dollars buying lots and homes. Can you please deal with the FACTS?

What does it matter who wrote it?!

Ignoring the facts makes you look like an ***. Deal with the truth and please tell me if the video is not factual or any of the 8 posts I have encountered when searching: "Bella Collina fraud" and "Bella Collina scam" are not true.

It seems like this Bella Collina has a history of investors and home owners ONLY LOSING MONEY there.

I noticed that Terry Wainwright is accusing someone for merely posting the FACTS about this Bella Collina place that cause people to lose tens of millions of dollars.

My research shows that a lot that was bought for $900,000 was later sold by the bank for $9,000 which shows that Bella Collina is a LOSER.

No one should invest in a community with so much bad reputation or history of SCAM.

Dear Terry, you are so wrong and you are probably not aware of the hundreds or thousands of people that owe their lives, or improved lives, to Mr. Juravin

Hundreds of us are going to testify for him.

He has done nothing but help us more than what our doctors have.

Read this please: https://goo.gl/wFuj1m

View more comments (33)
Review
Cons
  • Bella collina scam
  • Real estate fraud
  • Deceptive advertising bella collina
Damaged or defective
Loss
  • Bella Collina Scam
  • Bella Collina Properties
  • Bella Collina Fraud
  • Bella Collina Homes Fraud

Bella Collina homes - BAD value - Poisoned lake

1.7
I visited from Miami only to learn that residents of the Bella Collina bought homes without being aware of the dangers of living next to the poisoned lake Apopka where decades of pesticide runoff that turned it into a toxic brew of chemicals. Every day, crop dusters spray a toxic brew of chemicals on farmworkers in the United States. One of the communities that has been impacted is Lake Apopka, Florida. Lake Apopka is a very large lake, but it is also the most polluted lake in Florida. Attempts to clean it are delayed decades as the county has run out of funds to complete it. I found out that Bella Collina falling homes prices were not only because of the polluted lake but, as I found out, because of the bad management. Buying a home in Bella Collina without checking the facts could have costed me $500,000 and I am angry for not being told that in advance.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

This another bogus post by Don Adi Juravin a.k.a Don Karl Juravin a.k.a Adi Juravin. Google those names and you can read for yourself about this guy that the US Feds call a scammer. The FTC just filed for a $25 million dollar judgement on him as well as the IRS putting a $800,000.00 tax lien on him as well.

Great question, I saw this and figured I would answer as my dept handles on component of the Lake Apopka cleanup. Actually the lake was pretty bad off.

The key word is "was". The lake clean up is funded by the state mainly and is about 65% there in terms of total turn around. Water clarity has greatly improved as well as wildlife counts rebounding. The issue is a heavy layer of muck on the bottom which ranges from one to fifteen feet deep and not chemicals leaching into homes or the shorelines.

Google Lake Apopka or get on our website at St. John's Water Management District and read up!

How bad is this lake Apopka? How close are the Bella Collina homes to the polluted lake?

I read that the pollution got so bad that by the mid-1990s, when the state bought up 15,000 acres of farmland around it, Lake Apopka was known as the most polluted lake in the state.

My understanding is that the disease is something of an enigma to the medical world.

As an ailment, it affects so many body systems and its symptoms mimic so many other illnesses that it often goes undiagnosed. As a result, it's difficult to nail down figures to determine how many people actually have the disease

Have Bella Collina residence (I mean the 50 homes that are semi occupied) been affected by the chemicals?

There is nothing true in this blog and all of the comments supporting the blog are from one individual.

Mr. Campbell, get serious and deal with the facts.

I also considered buying in Bella Collina and as I was searching, this post opened my eyes because I did not know that Bella Collina homes are "next to the poisoned lake Apopka".

Are the homes you sell not by the lake or the lake is not polluted?

I also read about the FRAUD and SCAM in the Bella Collina community and how people lost millions of Dollars buying lots and homes.

Can you please respond with the FACTS?

What does it matter who wrote it?! You are acting like a mafia guy who is afraid of the truth in any of the posts I have encountered when searching: "Bella Collina fraud" and "Bella Collina scam" are not true.

@Roberto Gonzales

The idiot that wrote this comment is Don Karl Juravin

Terry Wainwright paid my attention to Bella Collina in another post about the FRAUD and SCAM history of Bella Collina homes in Florida and anyone who searches: Bella Collina SCAM can find out about the history of these properties. People only LOST MONEY there.

Charging $900,000 for a lot adjacent to a polluted lake like Apopka with chemicals?! I googled it and it's a BAD lake.

Got their ad on a web page, searched and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNi_TfnhhGg

Enough with the real estate FRAUD.

Tired of false advertisement.

I received some advertising from them and searched online line to find this post.

This Bella Collina is a ghost town with toilets on the streets and it looked to me like 90% of the Bella Collina home "community" was actually empty lots.

Yes, EMPTY lots after

Search for: Bella Collina Fraud Case and you will find some of the reasons: This 1,900-acre property, called Bella Collina, was designed to hold 800 homes.

Today, only 48 houses dot the landscape, and just three are occupied. The clubhouse, though open, is eerily quiet, and a promised swimming pool and equestrian center have yet to be built.

View more comments (9)
Review
Cons
  • Bella collina bad value homes
  • Bella collina homes by the polluted lake
Bad quality