I have problems with my lawyer Randall F. Greene, he claims me 3 invoices of procedures finished 1 two years, 2 a year 3 several months.

I always asked him, before starting any procedure, how much it was going to cost, we reached an agreement that was always verbal and he paid it month after month.

My surprise comes now when I claim more than 10,000 $ presenting me with invoices of what marks the law school.

He never mentioned anything or I signed any budget.

Threatens to report me if I do not pay immediately. He is not an honest man.

I'm very worried I do not know what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bella Collina Customer Care.

Bella Collina Cons: Bad managements, Cheater man, No attention.

• Bella Collina Fraud
  • Bella Collina Mismanagement

Comments

Holy cow Don your English is atrocious in this.. It is so obviously a ridiculous post...

The review posted here by Don Karl Juravin is FAKE. Bella Collina (DCS) and Randall F.

Greene are plaintiffs in a lawsuit brought against Don Karl Juravin aka Adi Jorbin and have been successful in getting a stunning injunction against Juravin for slander, defamation and tortious interference.

Currently, the judge is holding Juravin in contempt of court in that case and sanctions against Juravin now add up to more than $260,000. Plus fees and costs for postings like this.